Seller side applications
Definition- Application, on the network, through which merchants and sellers can publish their catalog of goods and services and do business by interacting with customers.
The present ONDC value proposition to merchants and enroll them to register on the network through your application.
Features of seller apps
- Make a catalog of registered sellers visible to the network
- Accept buyer app search queries and serve catalog options in a standard format
- Accept order post payment and the delivery selection and provide tracking information
Bring more and more merchants to the network and earn margin per transaction on items they sell.
Domains that are live on ONDC
Steps to join ONDC
- ONDC organizes regular business and technical onboarding calls to help potential network participants understand the ONDC concept and the roles they can play on the network. Schedule for the same is as follows:-
- Business Onboarding Call - Tuesday (Weekly)
- Technical Onboarding Call - Friday (Fortnightly)
- Evaluate your role on the network as a buyer application, seller application or gateway and the domains you would like to participate in.
- Fill the Network Participant profile form to help us understand your business model and identify your organisational SPOCs.
Please write to [email protected] to get invites for the Business and Technical onboarding calls as well as the Network participant profile form.
The creation of an open network requires implementing multiple layers of infrastructure, each having its own specification. The specifications include core specifications, domain specific taxonomies, security and trust models, and an open certification specification. The ONDC Github repository is a single source collection of all tech-related information to equip you to get ONDC enabled quickly.
To access ONDC Github click here